Tonight I am really hoping that Mr. JL and I get to see
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. We have a few things we need to get done so if we do not get to see it tonight, for sure tomorrow. I will post my reviews of it on Monday. This weekend I really need to plan nothing but relaxing things. I start school again this upcoming Monday. So after Monday, I will have no life. I will be a studying machine. lol. We do plan on going to the beach and enjoying the beautiful weather.
I wish ALL of you a wonderful relaxing weekend!

4 comments:
Good luck in school!
Happy weekend to you as well. I might start school again too. Good luck!
Thank you! :)
I'm looking forward to your review. I wanted to go see it but then read some bad reviews, so I think I will wait to see what you think.
Post a Comment