
Some great memories we share...we always talk about when I was younger (6 yrs old) I gave her a big chichon (bump on her head) because she wanted to watch a soap opera and I was watching my cartoons. lol. She was there when I was 3 yrs old and I bumped my head & got stitches. I was there when she had her first daughter (I was 10). I learned all about babies through my mom and my aunt. They let me help them out so much. I was there for her when she became single after many years of being in a relationship. I was already older so our relationship became more like best friends. We would go clubbing, go to the beach, have many dinner together. It was fun! In our wedding, I couldn't leave her out so I had her do a reading at the church during our ceremony. AND of course...whenever I need her or she needs me...we know that we are there for each other.
When my husband got laid off this past week, her husband was the one to get him a job right away. She has been helping him so much and I will forever be grateful to her. OH she even got my hubby to call her tia. lol. She is just too much!
SO Tia when you read this...don't cry. Just wanted to let you know how special you are to me. I love you with ALL my heart!!!! I hope you have a fabulous birthday and I hope you like your present. ;)





3 comments:
Awe, such a sweet post! happy Birthday to your aunt!
Such a sweet post. Happy birthday to your auntie! :)
Thanks ladies!
She read the post and thought it was sweet too..and she said thank you to the both of you! :)
Post a Comment