Wednesday, May 6, 2009

NEVER GIVE UP!!!

"It’s hard to beat a person that never gives up." -Babe RuthSparkpeople Translation: "Do you know someone that never seems to give up? No matter what happens they keep going. Take a minute and think about trying to beat someone that never gives up. Even losing and failure is a kind of victory for some people. Try to look at life with a perspective of learning as much as you can from every situation and you might find that giving up shouldn’t ever be a choice. Keep trying and using those lessons of failure to build a solid foundation and victory will be your sweet reward!"

Gym Update: Well...today was not easy getting out of bed. At All! Once I got up and ready to go, I was already mentally set. I did 3.10 miles. I feel wonderful!!!!! Since I reserved the cruise yesterday I have more motivation to get bikini ready. lol. The entire time I was working out, I kept on thinking about the cruise. Now I just need to work on the getting out of bed part. I want for it to be easier for me. I mean it's only the first 15 minutes once the alarm rings that kills me and then once I am dressed and ready to go, I'm good to go. I guess I just have to focus on the outcome at the moment. But let's face it, who really thinks that when the stupid alarm wakes you up from a wonderful cozy sleep at 5 AM. Ha! Definitely not me...but I will conquer it!

I will NOT give up!!!!

4 comments:

Eli said...

You are good, 5AM, holy cow. Keep up the good work! It will pay off.

Lindsey said...

Way to go girl!!! Keep up the great work!

Aartee said...

oh wow! I can barely get up at 7 AM...but I am NOT a morning person at all!

Alicia said...

I love that! Great quote!