Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Daily Inspiration

I received this email from my cousin today and I thought it was so me. Anything that is uplifting and positive always gets my attention. I read it. I loved it! I wanted to share it with ALL of you just in case you might need it or if you love it just like me.

Real optimism is aware of problems but recognizes solutions; knows about difficulties but believes they can be overcome; sees the negatives, but accentuates the positives; is exposed to the worst but expects the best; has reason to complain, but chooses to smile.
-- William Arthur Ward

If you enjoyed it, she got it HERE.

5 comments:

jmt said...

That's a wonderful quote to share, I like it a lot. I'm blog hopping and came over from....Goodbye, Martha. :) (had to go back and check, LOL) FYI - I'm jealous of you being in Miami. I just visited West Palm last month and I have a girlfriend in Miami...I'm constantly jealous.

He & Me + 3 said...

That was very awesome. I think I need to work on being a Real Optimist. I do pretty good, but can improve. Thanks for sharing and thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments. You are the best.

Lindsey said...

GREAT quote!!!!

Aartee said...

What a great quote! Thanks for sharing :)

Mrs. J L said...

I am happy you ladies enjoyed it!

-Tooj..move down to Miami you will love it! :)