I always knew that she was going to be a runner up. She knows how to do the routines. No matter how tough it was for her, she always came through with high scores. Hello?!?! She has a GOLD metal for crying out loud. lol. She did have an adorable personality, which makes you love her even more. Now...Melissa Rycroft is a good dancer but not better than Shawn. That's a given. But Gilles Marini & Cheryl?!?!?!
Oh boy...they were awesome together!!! I loved to watch them dance!!! Every single one of their performances were top notch. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for Shawn but so sad that Gilles didn't win. He didn't have any dancing experience (or so they say) and he was awesome!!! 




3 comments:
I agree with you! I was SHOCKED Gilles didn't win!
Yes...I agree.
Shawn didn't really have a dancer body.
Although she is cute as a button I felt like dancing didn't come natural to her.
I don't watch the show, but Shawn winning didn't surprise me because of her gymnastics background. I just love Cheryl. She can dance.
Post a Comment