
I am here in front of my computer at work fighting my sleep.
Why does it only have to be 2:30? Why can't it be 4:59? I want to go home. I want to take a shower and go straight in our bed and SLEEP. I am so tired.
::::yawn::::::
OK sorry friends...hope I didn't pass my yawn to you. Thanks for letting me whine just a little bit.
Back to work. Blah!





8 comments:
I hear ya! I am READY for another weekend! Hang in there! :o)
I feel the exact same way. I have almost fell asleep a couple of times already.
I know the feeling!
Me too! I actually almost fell asleep at work. My closed and everything. lol. My goodness...thankfully one more hour! it's going by soooo slow!
I feel the exact same way!!
I feel the same exact way..never hated a tuesday so much in my life lol
The long weekend was nice but today has been such a long day.
My hubby left on business trip and I am already settled in with PJ's and it will be an early night!
I love sleepy from the 7 drawfs...
I know right...how can I feel so tired after such a restful weekend, and yes you did pass that yawn onto me.
Post a Comment