
I loved it!
There were many mixed reviews on this movie. Some girls loved it and some hated it. I thought it was cute. But then again...anything that has to do with weddings, love and bestfriends is always cute to me. PLUS it made me laugh.
Mr. JL didn't want to see it when it came out in the movies but he sure watched it with me right now. And guess what??? He liked it too. Ha! Shhh! He was laughing and everything.
So if you haven't seen it yet and love all those girly movies...watch it. You'll like it.





5 comments:
I loved it! I laughed and even got misty eyed towards then end - tender moments! I'd own this one!
I loved that movie too! It was super cute! They were an interesting match in a movie, but they did good!
I also saw your post on Hotel for Dogs, and I loved that movie too!
Sorry I haven't been a great commenter lately, but I have been reading! :)
I do want to see it badly. I will have to put that on my list.
OK I am going to the movie store right now so if it is there, I will rent it : ). Thanks for the movie recomendation!
I haven't seen this one. PS. I left you an award on my blog, check it out!
Post a Comment