HAPPILY Married months!!
I wish I could back to that same exact moment. :::Sigh::::
Last night we ended up going alone on a classic date night. We went to watch the movie, Angels and Demons at the drive in. We like to go there from time to time because we really like the drive in. It's romantic and in my opinion better than the movie theatres. As promised, the movie review is eh, alright. The movie was entertaining. It did have us at the edge of our seats in certain parts. It was suspenseful. But I don't know it wasn't anything like the first movie (Da Vinci Code). It was good. I do recommend you watch it because it was good, good acting but to me...it wasn't amazing like I had expected.






3 comments:
Awww, Happy 9 months. So sweet. Never stop dating!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy 9 months!! I saw the movie also and I liked it but it was too similar to DaVinci code. The couple we went with read the book (A&D) and they said they completely changed the movie from the book.
Post a Comment