Thursday, May 28, 2009
Hotel for Dogs
If you don't know this by now...the hubs and I LOVE to watch movies. We mostly like to watch movies that make us laugh. We do not have children of our own but that doesn't mean that we can not watch kid movies. We actually love 'em! Last night on PPV (Pay Per View), I told my husband that there was two new movies. Bride Wars (which I have been dying to watch...review coming soon) & Hotel for Dogs. He immediately said...Hotel for Dogs. We watched it last night and we thought it was an adorable movie. We laughed. We got teary eyed. We laughed some more and we recommend it to ALL. It's a cute family movie. If you do have kids, your kids will love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
We watched this last night and we LOVED it!!! I def laughed and cried too, great movie!
We borrowed it for Monkey, but didn't sit down to watch it. I'll have to do that!
We saw it at the dollar show as a family and loved it! Very cute.
Post a Comment