Thursday, May 7, 2009

Get up and Go!

"In simplest terms, a leader is one who knows where he wants to go, and gets up, and goes." -John ErksineSparkpeople Translation: "Do you know where you are going? If you want to be a true leader, you must have a vision. Whether you want to be a leader of your own life or in the life of others, having a vision is crucial. Knowing where you want to go is the first step to being a successful leader. The next step is to actually get up and go. Too often people think they are being a leader by simply telling others about their vision. This is not the case. If you are not taking action and showing others how important it is to get up and go, you are not being a true leader. If you don’t know where you are going or how you want to get there, it is time to make a plan. Listen to you dreams…they are possible. If you know where you are going, start being a true leader and get moving. There’s no better time than NOW to get up and go!"

Gym Update: Today was a tougher day to get up. UGH! Instead of the 15 minutes I mentioned yesterday, I think it literally took me about 45 minutes to get mentally set on working out. I did wake up at the time I was suppose to but I was way too slow and totally sleepy. But I did it! I got up, got dressed and went...slow but I still went. I did 3 miles today. Overall, I worked out great but I am starting to get a little tired. I hope to overcome this and move on. I have goals to accomplish, don't have time for any obstacles in the way.
On other news...I CAN NOT wait for tonight's 100th episode of Grey's Anatomy. I have been a little backed up on my episodes but hopefully when I get home tonight I can catch up right before tonight's show. The wedding! Yes...Meredith and Derek are getting married! Yay! They have even created an account on The Knot. To see their wedding website go HERE.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gosh you are my hero! How do you get up so early? I tried, but gave in and work out at night now. YAYAYA for 3 miles!!!

So cool that your hubs was sworn in! Where is he from?

Mrs. J L said...

I am no hero trust me. lol. I just need to get back into shape. It's becoming tougher to get up, I get so tired during the day. :( But definitely awesome that I am still doing it.

My hubby got sworn last September exactly on our one month of being married. He is from Cuba.

Eli said...

I'll also be watching Grey's. That website is too much, very cool.