Friday, May 22, 2009

FINALLY!!!

The much needed LONG weekend has arrived!!!
This week has been EXTRA long, tough, stressful & hardly any sleep has been involved. Since my hubby got the new job (he started this past Monday). He has been doing very well. But since he is new at what he is doing, he is still at the learning stage. I have been helping him so that he could finish earlier so hopefully in no time, he will be a pro and we can go back to our normal schedule. So this week has been all about work, school, work, very little TV, work, very little sleep, work. Oh yeah and did I mention work? lol. I think you get the point. So when I say...FINALLY!!! I really mean it. I am soooooo happy it's Friday!!!! Work will probably let me leave early today. YESS! and then I can take care of things at home. I think I may surprise my hubby tonight with his favorite restaurant as a treat. We deserve it! He deserves it! OH a very good reason why he deserves aside from being a hard worker... he brought me flowers on Wednesday night. He always does this but I love how he brought them on a Wednesday when we were having such a tough week. It made my week go a little smoother.

OK...so for our plans this weekend.
Tonight dinner & a movie.
On Saturday...we will be getting tints for his new car (he had a company car before and we had to buy a new one). It's my tia's (aunt's) birthday so hopefully we can do something with them. I know exactly what I am going to get her but I can't write it just yet because she reads my blog. lol. I will though next week.
On Sunday...we will be having our BBQ/Pool Party at our home. Family & Friends are coming over. Can't wait!
On Monday...I don't work. But most likely the hubs does. I will tag a long. Try to help him as much as I can so that he could finish early and then some relaxin' with my favorite man.

I wish ALL of you a VERY HAPPY Memorial Day Weekend!!!!
Let's remember & honor those who are very brave and have protected us.

3 comments:

Eli said...

such a good wife!! Enjoy your weekend :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Have super fun this weekend. What movie will you go see?

Mrs. J L said...

Aww thanks! :)

Mimi-we watched again...marley and me. adorable!