Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Recap

FRIDAY
We (my girlfriends & I) got our hubbies to watch, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with us. Even though to be honest with you, they did want to watch it. My sisters came along with us. Russ (Indy's hubby) went early to get all of our tickets and then we all just meet up there. The movie was exactly what I thought it would be...GREAT! We loved it! The men did too. Critics graded it a bad grade...we REAL people grade it an A. We recommend you go watch it!! After the movies, we went over Monique's parents house. They were taking care of Audrina while mommy & daddy went out with us. I was able to feed her. She is getting so big! After Audrina went to sleep, we went on our way. We dropped off my sisters and then went home. It was a great Friday with our besties.

SATURDAY
We stayed home and took care of things around the house. Hubby took a nap while I finished cleaning up. Monique's mom wanted us to watch a movie, The Ultimate Gift. We watched it and again we loved it! It had it a very good message behind it!!! If you would like to see a preview, check it out HERE. Later at night, we went on a date and we got home pretty late.
SUNDAY
We were going to go to the beach but since we had gone out the night before and got home late, we ended up sleeping in. Then watching movies. lol. Yes...we watch a lot of movies. While watching a movie (forgot the name) my aunt called me and told me that she and her clan were going to pass by to hang out with us. That was such a surprise but a good one. We love having guest over especially ones that hardly come over. I baked some quiches...they didn't last. Everyone loved them. I bought them at BJ's. They are really yummy and very good when you have guests over. We played some Domino's and then we ordered some pizza for lunch. My mother in law finally came after a shopping trip and wanted to do our pedi's. She does the BEST pedicures!!! While my aunt got her pedi, I cooked dinner for everyone. My aunt, hubby and the kids didn't leave till 10:30, it was fun. I hope they make it a habit to come by more often.

And well today..Monday. My favorite. lol. School starts tonight. I am kinda nervous. Don't know why. I guess it's because I want to graduate with distinction and that means I can't get more than 2 B's. Yup....2 B's. lol. So I am going to bust my butt to get it done.

Hope all of you have a GREAT week!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Fun pics!!!

Good luck with the school tonight!

Aartee said...

Sounds like a fun weekend :)

AndreaLeigh said...

thanks for the review of ghosts of girlfriends past! i want to go and see this now.