
This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. It was a HOT Saturday morning and we decided to enjoy our pool. We had some family and friends over. And in a couple of hours it was a pool party! We had lots of fun!!! While I went back indoors really quick so that I can take pictures of everyone..hubby followed me & I told him, "Quick, let's take one together." You know the ones we couples always take because we do not have anyone to take them for us. We have become pros at taking pictures of ourselves together stretching out our arms. lol. And there you have it.....
Mr. JL & Mrs. JL
Caption on the photo: He's always the reason behind my smile. So very true! :)
School Update: I went to school yesterday. I was so excited. I went to my first class. Met up with my bestie Jessica and then we waited for our other classes to start. As I went to my second class, it was cancelled. But get this...since my second and third class on Monday nights are with the same professor...they were BOTH cancelled!!!!! I was so mad! Normally, I would very happy to get a day off but hello?!?! it was my first day. I love first days! Oh well...we will always have next Monday.
Gym Update: I didn't go to the gym yesterday since I had school. But I did do my weekly weight in and I lost 2 lbs. Yay! So we are back to the AM workouts. Next week hope to have lost another 2 or 3 or heck even 5!!! ;)





4 comments:
That is a super cute picture and yay for the weight loss! :)
What a gorgeous pic!! You two are an adorable couple!!
Such a cute picture!!
Thanks ladies! :)
Post a Comment