Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yipeeeeee

Reservations have just been made!!!! YAY!!! I just booked a cruise for our 1st Wedding Anniversary & my hubby's birthday. I have been eyeing this cruise date for a while. Been seeing the prices going way way down and when I opened my email today...I saw a special deal from Royal Caribbean. I just knew I had to reserve it. Their sale is called the "WOW" 2 day sale. It is only happening today and tomorrow. They are allowing you to reserve a cruise with only 50% deposit & they are giving us $100 onboard credits. We can use those credits for drinks, spa, photos, basically anything that charges onboard. You can not even imagine how excited and happy I am right now! I have a smile from ear to ear. I am so giddy! :)

Anyhow, so I reserved us a Balcony Suite for an incredible price. IF you love cruises, I suggest you check out their deals. Their promotion is for ANY cruise after August and the deal only last till tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

WOW!!! How fun! I am sooo jealous!

Amber Filkins said...

ooooh awesome! We went on a cruise to Mexico for our honeymoon, then went again last year with my in-laws & hubby. They LOVE cruises. We'll have to check it out!

Thanks!

Alicia said...

That's AWESOME! I wish I was in a position to book a CRUISE! That will be so much freaking fun! :)