Thursday, April 30, 2009

Heidi & Spencer get married AGAIN!

If you watch The Hills on Monday nights like I do, I know you do not like either of them. They are both so annoying, fake and to top it of not good friends to have. They are both made for each other! So their wedding is going to be the finale of the show, nice. I mean, I didn't really expect much but still. Well, they got married this past Saturday.

Here are 2 pictures of the Newlyweds. Mr. & Mrs. Pratt.
And you can go HERE to see a video clip of when they exit the church.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, it is crazy!!! But I do LOVE her dress!

Mrs. J L said...

I know...they are crazy! Her dress is gorgeous.

AndreaLeigh said...

that's the fakest kiss I've ever seen. gross! i laughed my butt off when heidi's old boyfriend and his girlfriend came to visit and the GF told Heidi she didn't even look like the same person. so funny!

bearer of three said...

i dont watch the hills but they are all over the place..i dont like them, i dont understand why they get so much publicity..i wish they would just go out of style already..lol