Click HERE to listen to The Cure. Friday, I'm in love.
Plans for today is basically just do groceries and our wkly cleaning. Tomorrow we will be celebrating Mother's Day with my hubby's side of the family. My mother in law wants to do a BBQ/Pool Party. All of the family is going over so it's sure going to be a looong Saturday of fun. So excited about that! On Sunday, we will be waking up early and taking my mom, dad, sisters and brother out to eat breakfast. Then after breakfast it's entirely up to my mommy to decide what she wants to do.
OH...Did I mention that my mom, dad and little brother are now going on the cruise with us?!?! I don't think I did. Well they are!!!!! They have never been on a cruise, so I am happy they are going with us!!! We are now trying to convince my grandma and grandpa to go but it's not looking like they will be going. So excited that my mom and I have a reason to shop. Ha! This morning she was already asking me when we were going to start getting new bathing suits, sandals and dresses. I can't wait!!!!!!
To ALL the mommy's out there...






3 comments:
beautiful post...It sounds like you have a great weekend planned...I really hope you enjoy it...
STOP BY MY BLOG SPOT>>READ A BLOG OR TWO AND LEAVE A COMMENT>>PLEASE
Awww! Sometimes cuddling is WAY more important than the gym! I took today off from working out too!;)
yay! cuddling is the best!
Post a Comment