He is a character, I tell you. I have always been raised with dogs in our families but having Johnny for ourselves is like having a baby. He is our child. We kiss him good bye every time we leave the house, we spoil him with new toys and treat him like the king. He truly is an amazing dog. He behaves so well. All he demands is some time to play catch, TLC, sleepy time with us, sunbathing in the weekends, and of course some yummy treats.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Here's Johnny
A few weeks ago I took some pictures of Johnny. I never posted them on here. I hope you love them as much as I do.
On Saturday mornings, he usually likes to stay outside sunbathing. This is how I always find him.

He can actually sleep in that position.
When he is exhausted...he always makes it to the bed first then us. And for some reason always goes to the hubs side of the bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm not really a dog person but he is def. adorable. I like his collar.
He is beautiful! My son would love to hang out with Johnny!
Thanks Eli! Hubby is a huge canes fan so he made Johnny one too!
Mimi...they would def. be best buds!
Post a Comment