Since my hubby kinda suspected that I knew he was getting me the collection. He became slicker! He called after work yesterday to inform me that, Barnes & Noble did not carry it at the moment. They had ran out. I believed him. I got a little sad! He later said that he would try to look for the books for me tomorrow (which would be today). In my head I thought, "A whole day without reading!!!!" "Oh no!" lol. So I got home, cooked dinner. We ate. I showered. And as soon as I came out of the shower......the whole collection was sitting on the toilet.
HE IS THE BEST!!!
Today I start reading, New Moon. I have literally become obsessed with these books. GOSH!





1 comment:
I read all four in a week. Then I googled the 5th one and read that.
I like to refer to them as "paperback crack."
Post a Comment