I have been trying really hard to keep my blog up to date and so far so good. Last week though, I got sick starting as of Tuesday. The bug bit me in my tummy. So yeah I had a bad case of a stomach virus. Not my favorite. I skipped out of work both on Thursday and Friday. I spent both days in bed, doing nothing but resting and reading. I read soooo much. Well put it this way, I am now half way through Breaking Dawn. I will admit that Eclipse frustrated me sooo much! And now in Breaking Dawn, my goodness I had to put the book down because it was starting to get to me. lol.
Today I am back at work BUT I am still not doing better. Only just a little bit. This past Saturday was my God daughter's birthday party and it was at Strikes. I will dedicate a whole blog post to that because I took a ton of fun pictures of her and my little brother. Her actual real birthday is on this upcoming Wednesday the 8th of April. So come and check out the pictures then.
Yesterday, since I was still sick I stayed in bed for most of the day but I was already "sick" of being in bed. Go figure. So my hubby convinced me of getting in our pool. That actually made my day. We had such a fun time laying out on our floats, swimming around and enjoying each other. The weather was AWESOME! I even got a cute tan. I am already looking forward to this upcoming weekend to enjoy more fun under the sun.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment