Monday, April 27, 2009

Great Start

Goooood Morning :)
Well, as planned we started our work out today in the morning. We woke up at 5am and went early to the gym and....I got to work 5 minutes EARLY! Woohoo! lol. I actually woke up at 4:30m, since I knew we had to wake up early my mind sets his own alarm clock so I stayed in bed till the actual alarm went off. We had a really good work out. I am so proud of myself. I did a whole 3 miles. I haven't been to the gym in such a long time so that to me was awesome. Soon I will have much more miles but we gotta start somewhere. I will admit I feel GREAT!

Our weekend was relaxing. On Friday, my hubby's cousin from Spain came over with her boyfriend. We had a good time! They are super cute! On Saturday, I tanned while MR. JL was being his handy man self. You see, we have a slide in our pool but it doesn't have water coming down so you slide on your own. Mr. JL wanting to make it more fun...went to Lowe's and bought a few things. Came home started to work on it and in about one hour we had water flowing down the slide. It came out awesome! The kids were over and they immediately tested it out. They love it! The usual family and friends came over and we had a typical Saturday at home. Pool. Dinner. Domino's. Good times. I am normally always my hubby's partner because we play very well together but sometimes I get distracted and mess up. No one can stand Mr. JL when he loses so I switched and played with my father in law. We make an even better team! WE beat everyone!!! Ha! even my hubby...TWICE! He was very proud of me. :) On Sunday, we did nothing. We enjoyed each other and watched movies all day long in the comfort of our own bed.

MOVIE REVIEW
Bedtime Stories
A+
We are Adam Sandler fans because ALL his movies are hilarious and cute. This was no exception! It was adorable! I recommend anyone and everyone to go rent the movie and watch it. I promise you...you will laugh and you love it. Oh yeah and the kids will love it too!

2 comments:

Eli said...

Congrats on getting up early and sticking to your goal!! I'm sure you will keep it up Keep us updated and happy Monday

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats on going to the gym!