Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bring Your Child 2 Work Day

Well not my child but my little brother...who is like my little one. He was born when I was 19 yrs. old so I took him every where with me and still do. I love having him around. Anyway-today here in Miami is bring your child to work day. Each year I bring one of my siblings but my brother is the one that always wants to come with me. When my sisters were younger they use to want to come with me but now that they are "older" they want to stay at home instead. A free day off from school. But not my little brother...no...he loves to be with his big sister no matter what. He brought a book to read, his Nintendo DS, a few other things. I brought him a coloring book and a few new movies just in case he gets bored. Oh and let me not forget the yummy cookies I brought him.

Here are some pictures I have of him in my work computer.
His first day in Preschool (4 yrs old)At Kaitlyn's 4 th birthday (which makes him 5 yrs old in this picture)A day in the park with his big sis...probably about 5 or 6 yrs old.Bubble bath night...6 yrs old
Of course, him and I at my wedding. He was 7 yrs old.
He loves me soooo much! This was at his birthday wkend I planned for him. (8 yrs old)
So as you could see...he is my life! If I am ever invited to kid party...he is my date. And whenever there is a cool movie he wants to see...I take him.

No comments: