I borrowed this from Katy. Check out her blog if you haven't yet, its super cute! :)
8 Things I Am looking Forward to:
1. Vacation in June with my family in Cocoa Beach.
2. Cruise with my honey all over the Caribbean in September.
3. Finishing with all my studies.
4. Buying our dream home.
5. Getting my dream job after my studies.
6. Having our children.
7. Having my school loans paid off
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work.
2. Cooked dinner for us.
3. Prepared lunch for tomorrow for the both of us.
4. Had dinner.
5. Showered.
6. Played with Johnny.
7. Watched TV together.
8. Cuddle with my hubby and then fell asleep.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Pay off my student loans... tomorrow.
2. Get in shape (Starting on Monday).
3. Eat healthy (Stating on Monday).
4. Volunteer.
5. Open up my own business.
6. Travel the world!!!
7. Buy our dream house...tomorrow.
8. Start having babies. ;)
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Friends
3. Everybody loves Raymond
4. Sex and the City
5. The Hills
6. One Tree Hill
7. My Boys
I now tag anyone that wants to play!





1 comment:
I would love to open my own business too! Do you have a certain type of business in mind? So fun!
Post a Comment