Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Twilight

Oh yeah I jumped in the banwagon of you fans out there. After watching what was to me an awesome movie...having my friends and a couple of you insist that I read the books, I started yesterday. I am already almost done with the first one. I will definitely be done tonight. I am so hooked on it. My friend had let me borrowed her copy but now since she is reading the second one now, I am going to have to buy them because I can not wait till she is done. lol. I think my hubby might surprise me with them tonight. I saw him looking into the books online to see where was the best place to get them. I know, I know I am too sneaky but he is the BEST!!!

Oh and of course my new fantasy love is:

Now I see why everyone wanted me to read the books. I always knew that books were more elaborate than movies but the book is so far WAY more detailed and better on their love story. The author really did a fabulous job! there are points where I feel as if I am Bella and I even get goosebumps. I know, I'm silly but I am so serious!

No comments: