Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Get-a-ways

I just love the way it sounds. Get-A-Ways. We have 2 get-a-ways officially planned out of us.

  1. For Memorial Day Wkend - We will heading to Orlando for the wkend. My hubby's big brother is celebrating his birthday & Memorial Day wkend over there. He invited us to go with him and the rest of our big Cuban family. He rented a 5-6 bedroom home with a pool, jacuzzi and all the works. We are planning on going to the water parks since its going to be H-O-T and simply just hang out with the family. We can not wait!!!
  2. Every year since I could remember my mom has been taking us to Sanibel & Captiva Island in the month of June. We always tend to go around the special bdays of the month (my mom, my grandma, my grandpa, and my uncle). For the first time last year, we didn't go because we were all too busy with our wedding so close. BUT this year we are in need of some family away time. So from June 6th - June 12th we will gone to Cocoa Beach. My mom rented a condo with all the works. I plan on RELAXING and TANNING. Nothing else! Can't wait!!!

So officially 2 family trips. Now I just have to finish planning our 2nd honeymoon. I am thinking of going on a cruise because WE LOVE THEM!!! So I am crossing my fingers & toes that it is possible. We need some Mr. & Mrs. alone time and of course to celebrate our 1st year of being married. It's right around the corner. WooHoo!

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Sounds fabulous!!! I can't wait to plan our next vacay!