Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday already?

We had a pretty relaxing weekend.

Friday...we did our weekly cleaning and at night we went over my hubby's parents house to play some cards. Saturday...we had breakfast in bed. Our favorite! Then we watched...

It was a super cute movie. Johnny seemed to love it too! :)

After the movie, I took a nap and the hubs kept watching tv. Probably an hour later, my sister in law & her family came over our house and wanted to hang out. So we played some domino's. We then invited more friends over. She and I cooked some yummy dinner and continued with the fun. The last ones there were, my sis in law, her hubby who was sleeping inside, my mother in law and us. We played cards till 3:30 AM. I didn't even realize it was that time because we were outside talking so much. Talk about time flying when you're having fun...when it was time for us to go to bed. The hubs and I were not tired at all...hello it was 4 in the morning!?!? So of course, we attempted to watch a movie at that time. Ha! but our sleep caught up to us. We slept till about 11am. Not much. and then Sunday...was yet another relaxing day for us. Overall...very relaxing weekend. Our favorite...

No comments: