I'm so sad about last nights show. I know that we are already down to the best dancers and its sad to see any of them go but not Chuck and Julianne. I really wanted for Chuck and Julianne to go atleast a little bit further, they deserved it. He has improved soooo much! In the beginning the boy couldn't move and now he is keeping up with Julianne. Which by the way-aren't they the cutest?!? There was a rumor that he was going to propose to her on the show but he didn't. I wish them lots of happiness and love.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Dancing with the Stars
I'm so sad about last nights show. I know that we are already down to the best dancers and its sad to see any of them go but not Chuck and Julianne. I really wanted for Chuck and Julianne to go atleast a little bit further, they deserved it. He has improved soooo much! In the beginning the boy couldn't move and now he is keeping up with Julianne. Which by the way-aren't they the cutest?!? There was a rumor that he was going to propose to her on the show but he didn't. I wish them lots of happiness and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I want to see that movie too and oddly enough so does my hubs! Haha so we might go see it this weekend!
Oh I was SO bummed Chuck and Julianne went home. I was shocked and yelled at the TV, ha!
I yelled at our TV too. Ha! :)
Post a Comment