Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!

Today is my one & only God daughter's birthday.
She was born 7 years ago today!
Yup my little girl is 7 years old.
I can't believe it!!!!
My bestfriend took the day off today
to spend it with her princess.
I don't blames her, I would do the same.
We have already celebrated her birthday at Strikes.
Here are the pictures from her birthday party...

My little brother signing her bowling pin.

Check out the heart. lol. With the help of his big sisters,

this was his creative guitar creation.

The kids playing with their guitars.
My brother actually took this picture. Kaitlyn with her signed bowling pin.
The birthday cake. It was so yummy.

Theme was Camp Rock.


Happy Birthday Time.

Group shot with the birthday girl. Kaitlyn blowing out her birthday candles.

Check out her pose. Such a little diva! The Happy Family
Us with the birthday girl.

Missing my hubby, he had to work. Boo!These 3 have been friends for the past 7 years.

Yup ALL their life. lol. Kaitlyn about to bowl. She did really good!

She did a few strikes.

Chris about to bowl. He did very good too. Me...the big sis with her kiddies.

Missing my other sis, she was shopping w my mom.

Me, Stephy, Angie, and Indy.

Friends for the past 15 years.These 2 kids are my life.

My little brother and my God daugther!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN NICOLE!

Your Fairy God-mother LOVES you soooo much!!!!

1 comment:

Indiana M. Bantigue said...

WOW! We are really blessed to have such a great family! Because that's what we are family kept together by love which is best because it is by choice. I love you guys! And as the years go by I feel more blessed because I know God couldn't of put anyone better in my life to be a best friend, a sister, to me and a god mommy to my little girl! I love you Jojo! P.S. You were the first to call Kaitlyn today for her birthday and it little things like that, that mean so much. XOXO