Friday, April 17, 2009

I've been tagged

Tag, I'm it...I was tagged by Eli

The Rules are as Follows:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs for brilliance in content/design.
2. Show the winners and let them know.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

So here goes:
  1. We love to travel. Anywhere. Even if its for a weekend trip to Orlando or to the Keys. We love to pick up and go. We hope to soon go to our dream locations (Italy, Greece, & Eygpt).
  2. I love to be around kids. They make any day...the best day by their simplicity.
  3. I love school. Always have. I guess I'm a nerd. Should have studied something more challenging like medicine. I picked Psychology because I wanted to help children more and also to help parents be better parents. Definitely going all the way with my studies.
  4. Being at home with my husband makes me happy. It relaxes me. I use to love goinging out to dance but now I love being at home with my husband, enjoying each other.
  5. I graduated Magna Cum Laude. I never knew this till the moment I was about to walk to get my diploma. Of course, I was super excited! It was great news and something that I am VERY proud of!
  6. Our family mean to the world to the both of us. We are very close to both of our families and thank God my prayers were answered when I had asked God a while ago to please find me a man whose family would unite perfectly together with mine.
  7. Even though, I am working my butt off in school. I secretly want to be a housewife! ha! Seriously..I want to stay at home to raise our children when the time comes. Crossing my fingers....
  8. We love watching movies! We collect our favorites, we have our own Blockbuster at home. lol.
  9. I get really annoyed by ignorant people.
  10. Saving the best for last...the 1st day I kissed my husband, I knew he was the one for me. I kid you not, I went home that night telling my mom and sisters, that I had already found my Mr. Right. And here we are now...happily married.

TAG, you're it...

  1. Just Another Day in Paradise
  2. My journey toward: The Glamourous life of a Housewife
  3. Off the beaten path
  4. Tripping down the Aisle
  5. Pocket Full of Pink
  6. Simple Yet Classic
  7. Jenuinely Inspired

these ladies are fun to read!!! Enjoy!!

3 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Yay, thanks so much! I am glad you like my blog! Yours is super cute! I will be adding you to my list of reads!

Jen said...

Awww thanks for tagging me!

Jen said...

awesome! :) thanks for tagging me!