Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Wkend Recap

Thursday

As planned we went on a double date with our best friends, Indy & Russ. We had planned of going to dinner and watch, Fast and Furious 4. When we got there, Russ asked us if we wanted to try out Cine bistro. It's a theatre and you get to eat dinner while you watch the movie. None of us had ever gone before. We were all starving...so we decided to give it a try. We had arrived there early so we took advantage and watched the movie at 7PM. It was not packed at all, which is what we wanted. As soon as they walked us in, we loved it. The food was delicious. The drinks were yummy. And the movie was filled with lots of action. Fast and Furious was very good. Critics gave it a C-, we gave it an A. It was good and entertaining. Cine bistro gets an A+. And from now on that's where we will watch our movies from. It wasn't all that expensive either. The movies came out to $25 (it includes valet parking) & our dinner was about $45. Not bad. it was definitely a GREAT Thursday night and good times with wonderful friends!!!
Friday

We had to change plans since the weather wasn't all the great. Instead of having the kids over on Friday, it switched it for Saturday. We really wanted them to enjoy their day in the pool so they understood. The hubs and I stayed home, took care of some things around the house and later on at night we went over some friends house. Since we were by my parents house, we picked up my little brother and stayed the night so that he would be there for Saturdays activities.


Saturday

I made breakfast. My hubby went and picked up our nephew. My other nephews and niece got dropped off. I went out with my mother-in-law to get the rest of the Easter things. that adventure by itself took 2 whole hours. lol. She loves to shop! I had to tell her, "it's 1PM, I want to get in the pool, let's go." So when we got home, of course I had to make them ALL lunch. Prepare the Easter eggs while they were in the pool. AND by 3PM, I FINALLY got to go in. It was a beautiful day! The pool was awesome! We played the kids. We made up games as we went along, they loved it. After we were all done with the pool. All the kids went to take their showers. Then I lined them up (youngest first) and let them out to find their eggs in our backyard. They ran around like crazy. They loved it! Next was dinner time. After dinner we painted hard boiled eggs. And if all this was not enough, my sister in law made them each their personal cake with ice cream. they were in heaven!!! They played around for while and then it was time for bed. I put on a movie for them and they each fell asleep in 30 minutes. They must have been exhausted!


Sunday

I dropped off my brother early in the morning that that he could make it to church with my mom and sisters. Then I went straight back home to take care of the rest of our kiddies. I made them their pancakes and some eggs. Our youngest nephew tells me, "Man- TiTi Joey you make better breakfast than IHop". That of course made my day!!!! lol. After breakfast, we all headed to the pool. Some family came over with 2 more kids, we all had a fabulous day out in the pool. We didn't get out till 6PM! I, of course got brunt! My sis in law made some yummy dinner and then we played some domino's.

Overall, it was an amazing weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

Eli said...

I love Cine Bistro!! Glad you had a good relaxing Easter