Monday, April 27, 2009

Friend Making Monday

Hello Friends!

Last week I ran into this blog and thought this was an awesome idea. So I am giving it try. If you haven't heard of this, please check it out HERE. Find out what it's all about, read the rules and follow along. It's great fun. So here I go for today's post...5 senses.

We are to list 4 things we love, and 1 thing we dislike, for each category.

SMELLING:

Like...

  1. My husband after he shaves.
  2. Our home after I am done cleaning.
  3. Cookies, brownies, cake get baked in the oven.
  4. Baby cologne.

Dislike...

  1. Dirty public restrooms/Porter potties. YUK!

TOUCHING:

Like...

  1. My Mr.
  2. Our doggie.
  3. Our super duper soft covers.
  4. The ocean.

Dislike...

  1. Any bug, insect, reptile.

HEARING:

Like...

  1. Again...my husband's voice.
  2. Children laughing.
  3. "I love you" from my loved ones.
  4. My Ipod.

Dislike...

  1. Anyone in pain.

TASTING:

Like...

  1. Our Outback order...yummmmmmy
  2. Chips and Salsa
  3. Chocolate Molten Cake
  4. My mommy's Arroz Con Pollo (Rice with Chicken-Cuban Style)

Dislike...

  1. Sushi (I know..I know but seriously I don't like it AT ALL)

SEEING:

Like...

  1. My husband and Doggie when I get home.
  2. Our family and friends.
  3. Kids smiling, laughing, and having a good time.
  4. The world one day/week/month/year at time. :)

Dislike...

  1. Any tragedies

That was fun! Hope you enjoyed it. Now it's your turn. Join in on the Monday Fun! :)

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE it!!!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

Yay! I have a new friend that dislikes sushi! We are few and far between!!!

What a fun blog you have! I am glad you joined in the fun- make sure you sign up on Mr. Linky on Kasey's original post so others can visit your fun blog too!

Have a great week!

~Becca

Mama Nut said...

I LOVE the layout of your blog. It is way cute!! This is why I love doing FMM...finding new bloggers! Loved your list. I've actually never tried sushi but I doubt I would like it. I'm not really that adventurous!

Xazmin said...

Great list! I can't believe I forgot to put my ipod!

Your blog design is so cute...love it!

Have an awesome Monday!

Jennifer said...

Down with the sushi!! Love your blog layout and the fact that you gave your dog a human name. :) We do that too. Definatly family isn't he.

Amanda said...

Supercute blog! Love it! I am so with you on public restrooms. I will wait until I get home before I use one!
Have a great week!

Sugarplum Garters said...

great list! i love my ipod too ~ in fact, i can't imagine life without it!

so glad to have you join us for ffm!

have a fabulous day!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I'm with you and sushi! Raw fish...nope..not for me. Now that chocolate Molten cake has me quite intrigued!

Rhonda said...

Hi,
Nice to meet you! I enjoyed learning a little about you today, and will be checking out your blog!

I enjoyed your list. I'm with you on the sushi...nasty! Oh and public restrooms! Ugh!

Have a great week!

Tanielle said...

Cute blog!!! I have never tried sushi, and probably never will. Not appealing at all! Great lists!! Welcome to FMM!!

Have a wonderful night!

Tanielle

Ruth Ann said...

Porta potties and outhouses! I forgot about those! YUCK!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Your blog is so cute! I have to disagree about the sushi (yum-ola), but I am totally with you on the chocolate molten cake. mmmmm... getting hungry!

SweetTorts said...

I love your font, by the way. And I'm trying to like sushi because living in NYC it's EVERYWHERE. And some of it is quite good for me, but it's a long road. I'm not a fan of fish...
Did I mention that I love your font? Just saying. ;)

Mrs. J L said...

Thanks ladies! :)

By the way-my layout came with teh font. I wrote about it probably like 2 weeks ago...I also linked the free layout website.