I went over to my dear blog friend Jenny at Home Sweet Home & got inspired to change my background. (I have blog layout ADD too) I found some really nice layouts over at Template Mama. I picked one. Spent all morning working on my layout. Decided to change my blogs name. And then ALL of my favorite blogs got deleted! Just like that. I could scream! I lost some websites that I don't even know their names, I just saved them because I really liked them. :(
So yeah you could just imagine, how very frustrated I am right now.
If you had me as blog you read, its time to change my blog address on your end. I am so sorry for doing this to you!!! I promise you I will NEVER do it again! lol.
Anyway-enjoy my new layout. I really hope you like it because I don't know yet if it was worth losing all my blogs for this.
And FYI don't change ur blogs name EVER! If you do decide you want to change it, make sure you have ur blogs saved. This serves as a lesson learned..boo!





2 comments:
Oh no...Im so sorry. That didnt happen to me :(. This is all my fault lol. So sorry!
it's not ur fauly silly. it was my fault for changing the name to my blog. lol. :)
thanks for showing me that website, i know love my new layout. don't think i will change it again.
Post a Comment