This morning the hubs and I decided to go out for a brunch & a movie. Since I am in finals right now with
school, I am swamped but I REALLY needed the break. We had been wanting to see
The Blind Side so
that's what we saw today. It was AWESOME! We
absolutely loooooooved it! And it is based on a true
story which makes it more special. If you have chance, go watch it...I promise you, you will love it! It has a great message and it's just beautiful!!!

For a
pre view you can click
HERE.
4 comments:
BEST movie I have seen in a LONG time. Loved it!
I totally have to see it. I have heard so many good reviews. Looks so cute.
I love your movie reviews! Cannot wait to see this!
Leslee...I agree one of the best in a long time!
mimi & lindsey..I know u are u going to love it! :)
Post a Comment