Ouch...so my last post was October 17th. That's pretty bad. I thought not working a full time job would have me on the Internet ALL day at home. Yeah right. The complete opposite. I only get to log in later on at night because this semester in school has had me overwhelmed and when I get home, I am too tired to blog.
Here is what we have been up to (pictures are from my cousins wedding):
- On October 19-21, 2009...midterms. Good news and bad news. Bad news first, I got my first C. I was so sad about this. I had left my class that night so positive that I had a passing grade. When my teacher gave me back my results, I wanted to cry. I got over it. Now I just have to push myself super extra hard for the final because that grade was unacceptable. I am hoping and praying that she gives us another assignment to push up my GPA in that class. Anyhow..the good news is that, all my others midterms were A's. I even got the highest grade in another class and my teacher gave me a high five. lol.
- On October 24, 2009...my cousin got married. He is like my big brother, we grew up together and we share the greatest memories together. They got married on the beach during sunset and after the ceremony we went over the hotel where they held their reception. It was very laid back, very tropical, beachy...they had a live band playing reggae that added a great touch. Overall, a great wedding celebration!
- My sisters had spirit week going on at their high school since it was homecoming week. I remember when I was in high school, I was so involved. I always had t-shirts made for me and my friends. I have been pushing my sisters for a while now to get more involved with their high school activities and finally they gave in. ONE. NIGHT. BEFORE. THE. ACTIVITY. yup...and guess who came to the rescue?!? Mr. & Mrs. JL. I took them to the stores to get their supplies. Of course, the stores were pretty much empty so we were limited but my mommy found the exact letters they were looking for. I was in one car with my 2 sisters and my mom was in the other side of town trying to find the same exact thing we were. We were successful! Thank God! When we got home, Mr. JL designed their shirts. He is a perfectionist so I left all the work to him. lol. The shirts came out AWESOME!!!
- The hubs and I bought a new mattress. Yipee! It is awesome! We sleep like babies. Might I add that we have been sleeping in A LOT on the weekends.
- We also bought new bedding for our new mattress. It is gorgeous and just what I was looking for.
- This past Friday, we went over my grandparents house. We had dinner with them and we played some domino's. We played till 12:30 am. We had a lot of fun! I love spending time with them! They are our only grandparents left so I am trying to take as much time as possible to enjoy them to the fullest. I love to hear their stories, I learn so much from them. Thankfully, they are still young and healthy. I love them sooooo much!!!
- I took our nephews and niece to the mall for some trick or treat time this past Saturday. They came out of there with sooo much candy. They loved it!
- Later on at night (October 31) we celebrated my hubby's Godmother's birthday. We had a great time!
- Last night we celebrated my brother in law's birthday over at my in laws. My sister in law made some yummy yummy food and as always we had a wonderful time spending time with our family.
- Have I told you how much I November? Yup...I love this month. Because it is my Birthday month!!! (11.16) I share my birthday with my wonderful step father so my mom wants to plan a special dinner celebration for us both. I can't wait! The hubs keeps telling me that he knows what he is going to get me and this drives me up the wall. I love surprises BUT I hate when you keep telling me about it. It drives me crazy! lol. I might celebrate with my friends with going to dinner and watching New Moon together. I am counting down! :)





4 comments:
It all looks like you've been having a good time. How funny is this..my bday is also 11-16 lol...too funny. I love November also ;)
No way Eli?!?! how cool. we have been writing to each other for a while now and I never knew about u. We have the BEST birthday ever!!! :)
Missed you, good to hear from you again!=)
My Model's birthday is 11/12. November is an awesome month. You were very busy...i can see why blogging just didn't fit in.
You look beautiful. you were missed.
Post a Comment