Thursday, November 26, 2009

3AM?!?!

I nearly had a meltdown when I realized I had LOST pretty everything I had on my blog. But after much searching online, I was able to recover some of it. AND, I was also able to get a free blog layout for now. I went over to Template-Mama & I started messing around with the one I picked. I will probably change it again to one more personal but for now...a bug's life will do. :)

It's safe to say...that I can now go to bed. My blog is a little back to normal. lol. I will come back later on to post my thanksgiving post. In my mind, it's still Wednesday.

good night....sweet dreams.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so glad you found it. Yikes it is so scary when that happens. It happened to me last year. Happy Thanksgiving friend.

Dana said...

I thought that I was the only one up at 3am changing blog backgrounds.