Saturday, November 14, 2009

Movie Review


I have been seeing the trailer for this movie for a while now. The movie is called, The Box. In the pre view, the movie looks like it would be filled with suspense and action. Yeah ok. The entire movie was WEIRD! There is no other words to describe this movie. Well, maybe I can also say....strange, very different, or better yet horrible! The ending was awful and the movie just gets the worst grade possible. We were all very disappointed! I can not even believe that Cameron Diaz would pick to act in this movie. Who knows there may people out there that might just enjoy this weird movie but as for us...it will not be recommended to anyone! On the contrary...my family & friends will be advised not to watch it.
What's funny is that right now, I was searching for an image on the movie and the description for it is, science fiction horror. No wonder... it was not my kind of movie. lol. Not into Sci-fi and not into horror. Which by the way...I did scream in one part. The preview does not give you the impression that it would be a scary movie, at least I did not get that impression. Oh well...
So if you have not watched the trailer you can click HERE.
And if you happen to watch it, please tell me what you thought about it.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I have never heard of this movie...guess I won't watch it either. Doesn't sound like my kind.

Lindsey said...

Oh no, sorry the movie was bad. I wanted to see this, but not anymore. Thanks for sharing!

Eli said...

Hope yesterday was great for you!!! Happy Bday!