Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today

I am going to school in a little while to register for classes. I can not believe that Fall semester is almost over and that Spring is already being registered for. CRAZY! But it feels good to know that I am finishing fast and soon I will be starting my internships. So excited about that.

Today...I also kinda sorta planned my birthday with my best friend. We came up with going to lunch with all my friends. I sent a simple text to everyone to get a heads up and everyone wants to go. So...I think we are going to have plan something else where ALL of us fit. There will be about 25 of us. I am thinking of probably doing it our home or maybe even the park. If u can come up with any fun ideas...let me know.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I loved registering for classes. I welcomed the change. I think going to lunch with friends is awesome.

Lindsey said...

How exciting registering for classes, time is flying!=)