Monday, November 9, 2009

EXHAUSTING Weekend Recap

Friday...was one extra busy day for us. We had a ton of errands.
  • I did about 6 loads of laundry.
  • We did a deep cleaning in our home.
  • We dropped off my car to get serviced at the dealer.
  • We got the tag to my car. Which by the way...rip off! Last year our car tags were about $60 and this year, guess how much it was? a WHOLE $40 more!!! It's the same car! My goodness...I can not believe the price increase.
  • Mr. JL sold his PlayStation 2 and ALL his PlayStation 2 games. He made about $200. I also thought that was a rip off considering he had about 50 games and they were all in perfect condition. I tried to convince him to keep it but he said he will never use it again and besides he has the PlayStation 3. Well he traded all those things in for Band Hero. Last month, I told u guys we bought Guitar Hero and now we have our complete band.
  • After all our errands, we went out for dinner. As always, we had such a great time and a yummy dinner.
  • I then went over to my in laws because I had to send an email for my mother in law. Her brother lives in Cuba and he wanted new pictures of our family. So I taught her how to attach pictures to emails. :)
  • After my honey finished setting up our new toy...we played till 3 AM.

Saturday

  • We woke up at 6:45 am to go to a special Old Navy was having. If u were the first 200 people there, u had a chance to win $500, $250, $50, jeans or a graphic shirt. My mom, my step dad, my grandma and my brother met us there. We each won something but not the money. We won 2 pairs of jeans and 3 graphic shirts. Since it was my brother's birthday...we gave him our winnings. He came out of their with a bunch of cute outfits.
  • I went to the stores w my mom after Old Navy. I was able to get my brother Nike's and I bought me a pair of gorgeous shoes too.

  • Pick up my sisters and headed home.
  • When we got home, I went w my sister for a quick last minute shopping for some groceries.
  • Came home and we all played some Band Hero. It was so much fun!
  • I cooked dinner for all of us and taught my younger sister how to make my specialty spaghetti that she loves so much. After dinner...we also baked some yummy cupcakes. They came out delicious! We dedicated a cupcake to my brother and sang him happy birthday. He was so happy and felt so special.
  • We continued playing band hero till about 2am.

Sunday

  • I woke up at 9am and started to get things ready while everyone slept. I made breakfast and then woke up everyone.
  • We left for family park day in honor of our brother's 9th birthday. We had an amazing time in the park! The weather was perfect!!!
  • When we got home, I cleaned 2 loads of laundry from the wkends mess while making some dinner for me and the hubs. After everything was done and we had showered...we just relaxed watching some tv.

Overall...a very long and a exhausting weekend but wonderful non the less.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow girl you were busy. Why did I miss that sale at ON? Ugh I am so mad. but cool for your brother. You do spoil him. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow girl you were busy. Why did I miss that sale at ON? Ugh I am so mad. but cool for your brother. You do spoil him. :)