YESSS!!! I just finished registering for a seminar for this Friday. The topic of the seminar is: "Couples and Affairs: Managing the Clinical Challenges". Since I am getting my Masters in Mental Health, it is a very general branch of Therapy. As I have said in the past, my main focus is on children & families. Therapists often express how much of a challenge it is having to deal with Marriages and Affairs. Personally, I have strong values on this and this is why I thought it would be effective for me to take this seminar which is in my hometown. I will be going with my friend because she too is studying the same thing. The newsletter I received, shows many interesting topics that will be spoken about and I just can't wait. I have never attended a seminar in my field because well I am in school, so all my lectures are there but I thought it would be interesting and I get a Certificate out of it. So it will make my resume look much prettier ;)
I will post my thoughts on the seminar next week. Off to finish the last papers and reviews for my Finals. This semester ends next Tuesday for me.





2 comments:
Good luck with your finals and i will be interested to hear what you get out of the seminar.
Wow that sounds interesting. Let us know how it goes!=)
Post a Comment