My little prince of a brother will be turning 9 on the 9th of November, 2009!!! 

I absolutely love this picture!!
Being the BESTEST big sister, I will be picking him up on Saturday afternoon and taking him to the stores for some serious shopping....clothes. On his wish list, he stated that he wanted blue shirts, jeans, & Nike sneakers. So clothes he will get. I know I have probably said this in the past but I spoil my brother rotten. I think I'm allowed....you know for being the youngest and for simply being such a sweetheart ALWAYS...oh yeah and for always bringing such wonderful report cards from school. He deserves it! Every.Single.Time. I see him he always gives me a bunch of hugs and bunch of kisses...he calls me his second mom because I take him everywhere with me. I try to make his birthdays as special as I could by allowing him to decide on what he wants to do. He is so simple, anything makes him happy. This year he told me that he would like to spend the night with us and our nephews. After our shopping spree, we will pick up the boys and bringing them over for a sleepover. We were planning on taking them to Blockbuster and allowing them to pick a couple of movies and a video game. I will give them popcorn, cupcakes, pizza, and candy. On Sunday morning, I will make us all breakfast and head to the park for some more celebrations. My mom and the rest of our family will be there for some park fun. This weekend is going to be an eventful one for us.
Hope ALL of you have a wonderful weekend!





2 comments:
You are such a great big sister. How fun to go on a shopping spree. Happy Birthday to your little brother. I hope his day is fun and his year is blessed.
You are such a fab big sister!! Love that last pic!
Post a Comment