After much thought with my bestfriend, we came up with some plans for my birthday. We are going to celebrate it on November 21st. My God-daughter wants to be there so thats why we are doing it that wkend. And for those of you that do not know...New Moon is also showing that weekend. So....she sent an evite to all of my friends to meet at Chilis for lunch and for those who want to join us for a movie afterwards. We picked Chilis because they have great deals. They have their famous 2 for 1 drinks AND they also now have their 3 course meals for 2 for $20. You can't beat that especially in these times. Anyhow, everyone is replying yes to the evite which now makes me even happier...I can't wait!!! :)
And as for my other birthday plans...this Saturday my hubby is planning a family gathering at our home and on Sunday my mom wanted to celebrate both my step dad and my birthday at Benihana. I have a feeling it's going to be a great birthday!!!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend coming up! LOVE Chili's, their chips and salsa, to die for!
That sounds so fun. I love chilis and their chips and salsa are to die for. I was craving those today but we went to applebees instead.
Post a Comment