Saturday, October 17, 2009

Midterms :(

I am taking a quick break from my studies to vent. Here I am on a Saturday night preparing for my midterm which is on Monday. Besides my wonderful exam, I also have to create a group to do therapy on. I thought this was going to be fun because really how hard could it be. Well let me just tell you, there are so many LITTLE details. I can not skip one or else my group sessions will not succeed. I love what I am studying, which makes it easy for me BUT being that it is Saturday...it is a really bad distraction! I want to be out of my house. I want to hang out with my family. Mr. JL went to his sisters house so that I can concentrate. But I think thats the last thing I have done. I need a break. My deadline is on Monday so I unfortunately am not allowing myself any breaks unless they are to go to the bathroom. UGH...ok back to my studies.

Hope u guys have a GREAT wkend!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Good luck with your midterms and studying. I always hated this time of the school year.

Lindsey said...

Aw friend, good luck! Hugs!!