I have my green on today. Do you? If not, someone is going to pinch you. beware! You know... I don't know why people pinch you if you don't have green on. I always wear it on St. Pattys Day since I could remember...never wanted to get pinched PLUS I'm big on holidays and celebrations. I love them! :)
Today is a VERY EXTRA special day because one of my bestfriends-Monique will be having her beautiful baby girl (Audrina Grace). Monique and Victor have been waiting for this day for some time now and I could not be any happier for them. I know that they are going to be exceptional parents to that little princess. I can not wait to meet her. I am here at work waiting for the call from Victor, letting me know that they are in the hospital. I am going to try to get outta here to take before and after pictures w/ my bestfriend. I was there for Indy when she had my Goddaughter and I hope to be there for Monique too. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and tell her how lucky we are to have her in our lives. She is our little lucky charm, lucky to be born on a lucky day. ;)
*In the picture above..Monique was about 16 weeks pregnant. We didn't know if the baby was a girl yet.
I love you Audrina Grace! Can't wait to finally meet the little princess who kicked mommy alot but was shy everytime Titi Joey wanted to feel. hee hee.
*In the above picture, We were celebrating Audrina's Babyshower. Monique was about 32 weeks pregnant.
I love you Audrina Grace! Can't wait to finally meet the little princess who kicked mommy alot but was shy everytime Titi Joey wanted to feel. hee hee.
*In the above picture, We were celebrating Audrina's Babyshower. Monique was about 32 weeks pregnant.I will update either later today or tomorrow with pictures of the princess and happy parents.






1 comment:
First of all, Congratulations to your friends Monique and Victor on their baby to come today Audrina Grace! AWESOME!! And thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I LOVED the movie "Secret Life of Bees" but I do believe the book is better. Hope you have a great week and Happy St. Patty's Day!
Post a Comment