I can not believe that 10 years ago, I was receiving my senior ring in high school. My goodness. And now my little sis, my mini me is getting hers. NOW...is when I feel like I am getting older. After work, I will be heading home to shower and get ready to be there for my sister. Taking a zillion pictures and turning that ring of hers. I can't wait to see it! From what she and my mom told me, its going to be beautiful. And Steph (my sis) told me last night that she wants ME to be the last one to turn it. Yup-I am THAT special to her :)I always share this qoute with my little ones (sisters, brother, cousins, nephews and nieces).
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too can become great." -Mark Twain
Sparkpeople Translation: "Our really great friends are the ones that help us celebrate our victories no matter how big or small. Evaluate yourself, are you someone who can give people the credit they are due or are you someone that needs to always be number one? Evaluate your friendships and acquaintances and try to spend more time with people who can help you live your purpose. "
If you know me, you know that I am ALWAYS celebrating everything. Like tonight, I will celebrating my sisters ring ceremony. She is growing up and will soon be in college. I always celebrate my little brother or God daugheter's Straight A's (which is every 9 weeks). I even celebrated the fact that my bestfriend is going to attend the same University as me for her Masters. Yippee! I am always trying to push everyone around me to make those dreams/ambitions come true!






2 comments:
That is so sweet!! My oldest sister and I are ten years apart too but still the bestest of friends. Have fun!
cute blog!
Post a Comment