Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday x 2


Today is my best friends birthday. Indy and I have known each other since middle school. We have been through so much together. We grew up along side of each other. A few of many memories-Learning how drive, boyfriends, school stuff, worked together, shared heartache, clubbing, parties, NYC, cruises, disney, each other maid of honors, making me her daughter's Godmother, raising kaitlyn, and sooooo much more! I love her and I am happy to wish her a happy birthday today!

Today is also my youngest cousins birthday. Adrian turns a whole 2 years old today. We didn't get to celebrate his birthday yesterday at the parked as planned because his big brother was sick. So its been moved to next wkend. Adrian's favorite is Mickey Mouse so my tia made that his theme. My hubby and I got him the cutest mickey shirt and toy. Can't wait to give it to him and watch him smile. He has the sweetest smile. I love u little man and happy birthday!!!!!

No comments: