Monday, March 30, 2009

Wkend Recap

FRIDAY
I feel like I am so behind on my posts since I wasn't at work on Friday. I took the day off to help my mom with my sister. My little sister Stephanie is 17 years old. She took her fifteen pictures back when she was fifteen but she was never able to take her Vizcaya pictures because she had braces and didn't want those pictures with her braces. lol. When My sister had turned fifteen, her party theme was a Hawaiin Luau, we went all out for it. It was fun! Her dress was more of a carnival type dress. It was beautiful.

Here is proof:


Fast forward 2 years. Braces off. Same girl. Pretty much no differences in her apperance and there we were in Vizcaya. My mom. Me. The make up arist and the photographer. It was a beautiful day! It started off rainy but it cleared up. She picked out a typical fifteens dress and off we went to take the typical fifteens pictures. I wasn't "allowed" to take any pictures but I took some anyways.







We had a great time walking around in the garden. Admiring the pretty flowers. So happy to have Spring here already! While we were in the garden, something really funny happened to my sister. She started to move around like a crazy person and she said something was biting her. My mom went to the rescue and it was a BEE!!! A bee bite her in the behind. lol. she says it hurt a lot and at the moment we were all freaking out but now all we could do is laugh about it. It was just too funny!

After we were all done taking the pictures. We were hungry! So we went to On the Borders and had some yummy food. I love spending time with just my mom and sisters. We were missing one of my sisters there with us because she was at home babysitting our little brother. Besides Steph is not very good with pictures and having a group of people watching her.

After our lunch/dinner we visited one of my bestfriends, Monique and her beautiful little princess, Audrina. My mom nor my sister had met her yet so I took them for a quick visit.


SATURDAY
We slept in. Then I went grocery shopping with my sister in law. We had a pool day at our home. All the kids got in and they are all tanned. I didn't get to go in because we had some guest come over so I was hanging out with them. We had a yummy Bar-B-Q and a pretty relaxing day.
SUNDAY
We had breakfast with my hubbys parents. Hung out with them for a little while. Then we were off to The Home Show with my parents and brother. We saw so many nice things. I got a few nice ideas lined up for when we buy our new home. So excited about that. Then afterwards we all went to to dinner.
Overal....We had a nice relaxing wkend!

No comments: