Friday, March 13, 2009

"I will follow you into the dark"

The hubs and I were watching a few movies on PPV last night so I completely forgot to watch my favorite Thursday night show - Grey's Anatomy. And of course, there was a new show. GREAT! I have already caught up, thanks to my dear youtube/grey's anatomy fans that posted the videos early this morning. All I can say....OMG! There is A LOT going on.


1-Derek: is really depressed over the fact that he lost another patient. He is refusing to go back to work. They are suing him. He has lost more patients than kept them alive. He is drinking alot. He takes all his things out of Merediths house and moves back to his trailer.

2-Meredith: is trying her best to be there for Derek. He is not being very nice to her. She tells him that all his patients are near death, he is their only hope. But thats doesn't help. He leaves the hospital. The Chief talks to Meredith. He tells her that Derek has her engagement ring and that he doesn't want to be alone. She leaves the hospital to find him moved out of her place and back to the trailer. Derek is drunk. She tells him about the ring. He keeps telling her to go home. He takes the ring out and throws it. He goes back in his tailer and she leaves after he screams at her,"GO HOME!!" :(

3-Richard/ the chief: one word...CRANKY! lol. He is acting like a little kid. He is picking fights with everyone. He is treating Baily very bad. His wife has to come and put him in his place.

4-Baily: is trying to do the best she can but the chief is making it hard for her. She calls the chiefs wife (Adel) and tattles on the chief. lol.

5-Alex: is becoming more independent and caring. He is becoming a GREAT dr. He is showing his love to Izzie. :)

6-Izzie: poor thing. She has cancer. She doesn't tell anyone. She has this special project going called, "patient x" with all the interns. Patient x is her. The interns finally come to terms with the diagnoses for patient x. They tell Izzie, patient x is going to die. Izzie only tells Cristina about her illness.

7-Cristina:nothing interesting.

8-Owen: nothing either. lol. only that he passed out in a cot in the hallway. Cristina came to wake him up and he swung at her. She fell and hurt her arm. He was having a nightmare. She doesn't think anything negative towards him or his dreams.

9-the others....well nothing.

After the horrible things going on with Derek, I am kinda sad on how he is treating Meredith. I hope he snaps out of it OR I hope she does something to make him feel more sure of himself.

And that my friends- is a wrap of yesterdays show. We will have to see what happens...next week. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
**Thank you Anonymous for letting me know about my error. I have watched Grey's since the first day it started, I don't know why I called her miranda. LOL! too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u mean meredith...

Mrs. J L said...

thanks! already fixed it.