Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring & Happy Friday!

Spring has arrived & so has Friday
Our plans for this wkend include:
-Having friends & family over night
-Saturday during the day...relax in our pool
-Sa. night go over our friends house...its her bday!
-Beach on Sunday, along with some relaxing.
We tend to do our laundry and cleaning done on Friday
so that we could enjoy the rest of the weekend.
It works for us.
Plus we don't have to worry about it till next week.
What really helps is that we are both organize
and every night before we go to bed
things are in their place and clean.
When it comes time for our wkly clean, its easy.
Since we are having guests over tonight...
I got a head start on our wkly cleaning last night.
All I have left to do is the laundry & groceries.
Not bad. I was exhausted last night...
but its all worth it.
Hope ALL of you have a wonderful wkend!
Enjoy your Spring Days...

No comments: