Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Goals

"Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another" -John Dewey

Sparkpeople Translation: "This reminds us how important it is to not stop dreaming and setting goals to get there. Use the completion of one goal as a foundation for achieving another. Each goal that you complete will make you stronger and more able to move ahead. Building this strong foundation will also help you when you experience a step back. "

Speaking of goals. I had a VERY important goal that was not able to take place in January of this year. It was to start the Masters program at my school. I had a few obstacles in my way but the path is now clear and today I have an appointment with my advisor to register for summer classes. Since I have already done all the enrollment requirements, all I have to do is register. So excited! I do not know many people who love school like I do. After high school, I actually loved going to college. I guess it's because the classes were actually interesting for me. Either way thats my current goal and I will complete it SOON. I have too many dreams/goals waiting on this degree.

No comments: