Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Date Night
Yesterday when I got out of work I had planned to go straight to the hospital to see my bestfriends baby...BUT Audrina wasn't anymore near being born yet. Her hubby Vic told me that he would keep me up to date with things and he did. I then called my hubby and told him that we weren't going to be able to go the hospital since visiting hours are till 9pm and she wasn't born yet. He then tells me that he is going to take me out. I had a headache so I really just wanted to stay home. It was then when he told me that we were going to have a date night. On a Tuesday night. I know very random...but thats why I am in love with him!!!! We went to dinner. Then we went to the movies and watched, "Taken". Oh. MY. Goodness.....What a movie!!!! If there were a grade higher than an A, thats the grade the movie would get. It was amazing!!! If you haven't seen it, watch it this wkend. Let me know how you liked it. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment