Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello my friends!!!

I just wanted to come by for a quick hello. Let you all know that I am doing good. Trying to take care of things and hopefully find a job. I have been reading your blogs but I have had no time to write one of my own. I am backed up...big time! I promise to catch you guys up very very soon.

I do have some awards that have been given to me by my sweet sweet friends Jenny & Eli. Thanks ladies! I promise I will do it as soon as I have a free moment.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Miss you!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I also gave you one at my blog..the only post you didnt comment on. Very ironic because the award was for being a faithful commentor. I had to smile.
Seriously though, thanks for always commenting on my posts. you are always so sweet and I do appreciate your words.
Hugs,
Mimi

Mrs. J L said...

Thank you Mimi for the award! can't believe I didn't see that post. sorry! :)

bearer of three said...

Dont worry about it!!! take your time..you have lots on your plate..lol

Alicia said...

There's some bloggy love waiting for ya at my blog! http://theladyisablogger.blogspot.com/